Tuesday, August 17, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIKkMtFFYcM&feature=related

When I turned 18 and could go to clubs, I went to this Abyss in Va Beach. It was a very dark club. Three levels, two cages, and an outside projector showing trippy movies all night. It pretty much was what I compared all clubs to as I got older. I used to go early so I didn't have to pay a cover charge...how lame. I used to go in at 9 and be the only person on the dance floor. It was good times. Met alot of cool people there. Danced my ass off every weekend. So on to this song. Busy Child by The Crystal Method. Great dance song, it really personifies all that was going on in my life in the late 90's. In the Marines just trying to have a good time. I was definitely always busy..... Dancing, drinking, others things I probably should not mention. You must remember I am now married with children so some things are better off not being said. Good times though........ Fred Graves remembers my Afro, yes I would wear a fake Afro to The Abyss. WTF was wrong with me? LOL all I know is I had fun, and between the ages of 18-23 isn't that what life is really about? There are alot of other songs I could have picked. But, I was thinking of one that most people could relate to. One that could get you feeling a little nostalgic. After listening and reading this let me know what you think...........

No comments:

Post a Comment