Friday, August 6, 2010

SO.............

                Well here goes nothing....... I love music. It is my life, aside from my family of course. This being my first post I am not going to go into to much detail about anything yet. Except just to introduce myself to those who do not know me. I am married with two children.
                      I have grown up listening to all kinds of music. From The Culture Club( I will tell a story about that one day) to NIN, Garth Brooks,The Violent Femmes, 311, Snoop Dog, Heavy D and The Boyz, Lords Of Acid, Ted Nugent, AC/DC, and so on and so forth! My friends suggested I start this blog.....well at least what I should blog about. So I will take their advice. This will not be strictly a music blog. More of a life stories and lessons that include music. I also am very much into sports. I am a huge Redskins and Tennessee Vols fan! So during football season you will get that too. I just hope that I can entertain you. And, maybe just maybe keep your interest long enough so you may appreciate music to the degree in which I do. Oh, almost forgot I am not the best in grammar, run on sentences, etc. So bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment